This is a new series that I am very excited to start doing. It will be a mash up of seven different links, pictures, and videos that I find interesting through out the week. I hope you find them as engaging as I do!
1. I have always wanted to wear my pixie in a faux hawk and this video shows me how!
2. I just turned 23 earlier this month and this article really spoke to me.
3. One of my new years resolutions is to meditate at least 5 minutes a day and this helped break down what I need to do.
4. For the love of books! I’ve always wanted to join/start a book club.
5. Tiny House’s are so cool! I hope to live in one some day.
6. I’m not married (Yet!) but this is still good advice!
7. Great ideas for being more environmentally friendly.
I survived! I have completed my first year of post-grad. I live at home with my parents still but that’s ok its been a blessing in disguise. 2014 was a full year of new experiences, life lessons, small struggles and awesome surprises.
I started my first grown up full time job. I am blessed my job has flexible hours because I have a hard time getting up early in the morning. I bought my first new car all by myself! I am a proud owner of a bright red Ford Focus (will post a picture of it in a future post! It is a beauty). I discovered how hard it is to maintain friendships after college and moving away. It’s a lot of work, but is totally worth it. I experienced what it feels like to not pay off your credit card in full at the end of the month and get hit with interest fees. It sucked. I kind of had a brief panic attack. Not a fun experience and not one I wish to repeat. A mixture of frustration, unhappiness, uninspired, and a feeling of being cornered or trapped where I was took hold of me last year. Wake up, go to work. Work all day. Leave work and go home to do it all over the next day. Boring and lifeless. I got sick of my routine. I changed a few things in my life and am now working on being happier. And the happiest of all the moments of 2014 was November 22, 2014 when my superman of a boyfriend proposed to me at the Baltimore Science Center in the planetarium.
It still sometimes feels surreal that I’m not in school/college anymore and I am out living life. Last year was a huge personal growth year for me. I am hoping and planning for 2015 to be an even larger growth year for me financially, emotionally, spiritually, and personally!
Those are just a few things that have happened to me last year. I will post about what I learned/experienced in more detail, with some pictures :), soon.